Back and running

Hello everyone! I have decided to break the silence!

I have been doing a lot of thinking about this blog and it's potential to reach and help many women who are in the situation many of us have faced and are facing- that of already having a child or children and then facing problems getting pregnant again. It can be a lonely and misunderstood path to trod! A few months back Mormon Times did an article on infertility and one woman's blog. I thought that would be a great opportunity to spread news of this blog. So here's the plan-

1- I'm going to be doing a lot of recruiting, searching, trying to find those woman who are silently suffering. Build up our reader and poster base
2- I am going to make this blog PUBLIC. It is going public tonight, so if you have any posts that you do not want to be public, please go through and delete them or let me know in a comment.
3- I am going to contact Mormon Times with information and suggest the possibility of doing an article
4- I am going to be looking for contributors/authors. If our reader base increases dramatically, then it will no longer be possible to add everyone as an author. If you would like to be an author and feel you could write at least monthly (or more) posts on topics that include your struggles, treatments, faith, etc., please let me know.

If you have any questions, please post a comment. Also, I am making an e-mail address for this site it is the site name (all one word) at g mail.

Comments

Dirk and Trish said…
Glad you are kickstarting the blog again. Although I wish none of us had to be here, it helped me so much to know I wasn't alone. I have formed some great friendships on the common ground of infertility when I decided to talk about my experience. It will be good to know I can refer people here again where they can access a wider knowledge base and support system.

Popular posts from this blog