Wednesday W's

Which pregnancy test company are you keeping in business? (or at least prefer?)

Comments

Melisa said…
I get whatever is generic for the store. I went after 9 on Thursday, and they had them locked behind the pharmacy counter. They said it was because they get stolen. Okay, so people are embarrassed to buy them, so you put them where they have to ask someone to retrieve them out loud. Yeah, that should help with embarrassment. Argh!
Hope said…
Dollar Store! I swear the ladies kept them right by the register just for me.
Jen L said…
Melisa, I hear you about the location! I haven't had to ask... but I love how the P-tests, condoms and other intimates are right in front of the phramacy so the pharmicist and all the old people get persciptions can see what you are buying... I always try to flash my wedding band as much as possible :)

I usually buy target brand (which is the cheapest I have been able to find out here... haven't found them at the dollar store yet).
Melisa said…
Leave it to me to get into a nice loud discussion about it with about 4 store employees. I have no shame. :o)
Queen Mother said…
I love the Aimstick dipstick tests from http://www.babyhope.com

They work EXTREMELY well. I have never gotten an evaporation line on them, and they are very sensitive. They picked up the end of one of my miscarriages when my HCG level was only 4!

(and I love ordering them online. No embarrassing trips to the store. And I can stock up and buy 10 at a time. And they're so cheap!)
Katie said…
TopCare, usually, or the store brand.
Rj and Emily said…
We normally use AAFES brand because its the ONLY kind carried on this Army Base. We were at walmart once and saw a special-a 5 count box (thats right 5!) of the digitals for 15bucks so we bought those but after that box runs out its back to Army brand.
Hope said…
PS - Emily is my SIL.
Rj and Emily said…
Oh yeah..Im Hope's SIL..I've been reading for a little bit and havent posted yet
Stephanie said…
Dollar store, and they work fine. I just learned about them a few months ago, and I won't spend more than a dollar again!

Popular posts from this blog