Thank you for your comments. I was able to miscarry naturally at home over the weekend. I had an ultrasound today and they said everything looked fine. I am relieved that I didn't have to have the procedure and I am hoping that now I will be able to let go and try to move on. I want to be able to get back into my routine so that when we are able to start trying to conceive again I will be ready. I had read some things online that said I might see the babies and that burying them was a good way to have closure. Once I got that idea in my head I felt disappointed that I wasn't able to see my babies. I'm not sure whether it would have been a good idea, but it's hard to let go. I'm not sure that I have really dealt with the fact that my pregnancy is completely over. Thanks for letting me vent my feelings. I was also wondering what experience others had with the natural miscarriage. I did not expect it to be so painful, I wish there had been more information online so I had been prepared for the pain.

Comments

Annie said…
Did your doctor give you a prescription for pain medication? When my doctor found my baby with no heartbeat she told me to prepare for a miscarriage and sent me home with a prescription. It was still painful but bearable.
Erin said…
No, pain medication would have been helpful. I took an ibuprofen when I started to get cramps, but I thought it would be like a period. I am so happy to be finished with school insurance. I felt so misinformed the whole time.

Popular posts from this blog