Addition to the side

I was thinking today about what to do when members do become pregnant. I mean, it is something we all hope will happen to all of us, but it can be a rather interesting circumstance when in a group of people still trying to achieve what you have. So I started a little success list on the side. Hope is our first success :) (even though she was pregnant when she joined). I just don't want this blog to be so focused on the "sorrow" that we can't see the "hope" (ha ha... ironic, eh?). So to celebrate the joy that some members have found, I'll keep a little running list of success. I know we have talked about how difficult it is to hear of our friend's pregnancies, but I pray that we can be truly happy and joyful over FH&S members who do become pregnant... knowing the reality of the heartache that led them to their joy.

Let me know if there is something else you would like me to add/remove/change on the blog!

Comments

Katie said…
Congratulations, Hope! May it be a happy and healthy pregnancy!
Hope said…
I imagine I'll start to wean myself off this blog when baby comes, but I'm not ready yet. I still feel the effects of IF and feel it's too good to be true. Maybe once I finally have that bundle of joy in my arms I can seperate myself... until then, I feel the need to be an active part in this blog. Plus, it allows me to pray for specific people and circumstances where I feel as if I can really relate.
Jen L said…
We are glad to have you Hope! You have contributed quite a bit of valuable info and I appreciate your insights! When is your due date?
Hope said…
July 6th
Oh and we're having a BOY!
Dirk and Trish said…
I'm up for celebrating the good stuff as well as supporting through the not so good. Congrats Hope!

Popular posts from this blog