My family

Here are some pictures of my family. I forget to check the blog now that it doesn't update in my google reader, I'll have to work on that.

Kaden


*Update: I recently started the EAGeR study, which is a study for women who have miscarried. It tests the effects of asprin in gestation and reproduction. Although kind of a pain, it has been somewhat helpful. I figure if I can get some help and also help others in the process, why not. They give you a fertility monitor to use daily (which you can purchase at several places online), it tells you if you are low, high or peak fertility. I just started my 2nd month in the study. I had myself totally convinced that I would get pregnant right away, which didn't happen. We are quickly approacing our year mark and it is getting harder each time I see that negative. Here's hoping that next month brings better results!

Comments

Stephanie said…
Oops, I just realized I haven't been checking the blog either, because it looks like it hasn't been updated! I love your family pics. I look forward to hearing more about the study you are in!
Melisa said…
He's a cutie pie! That is great that you are in a study. It can be a great service to others!

Popular posts from this blog