Going private

I wanted to know what everyone thinks about making this a private blog. At first I left it public so people could join and see what it was all about, but now that we're going on 2 months and we are sharing rather personal information, I wanted to see what others think.

In the next day or so I am going to make everyone who is already a contributor an administrator. This means that you will be able to add others to contribute.

Also, if you are a reading and are not yet a member, please leave your e-mail address and I will add you :)

Happy New Year!

Comments

Kathy Twitchell said…
I would like to be added. My e-mail is kathyrlowe@hotmail.com I have a son that is 2 that we got pregnant on the pill with. Now we have been actively trying for 15 months and are meeting with a fertility doctor. I love reading others stories so please add me.
Melisa said…
I think it has been a good amount of time to let people know about it. Maybe a week warning. Let people know the day you plan to take it private?? I think people feel pretty comfortable being open and honest on here, but it might be easier if it were private.
Queen Mother said…
Sounds good to me.
Stephanie said…
Sounds fine to me too. In a way it's too bad, because I feel like people could stumble across it and find it helpful. But at the same time, it always makes me a little uncomfortable sharing personal information over the internet. We'll just have to be sure to share the website with our friends!
Abby said…
I would love to be added... i've been reading and commenting but havent posted anything.

abbylundin@hotmail.com

Popular posts from this blog