I have been to the doctors office 6 times this week, man this baby makin' stuff is much more complicated than I thought it was. I got pregnant with my son on the pill a few months after we got married then started trying a year later after he was born. Its been 2 years and still nothing...... I am really excited and have super high hopes that all this fertility stuff will work. I'm scared to have so much hope cause I know I get my hopes up so high that its a long way down afterward. We are on clomid for the first time and had an IUI both Friday and saturday night. Got that shot to make my eggs drop and through the ultrasound we know I have 3 eggs that are the right size and 2 smaller ones. The doctor is so optimistic about it saying this is the month but I know the Lord might have a different plan, we'll see.

My husband said "I'm gonna be a little sad when we get pregnant cause then you are not going to want to have sex all the time anymore". haha I think the sex will be better because it will not be so functional and planned and we "have" to do it this week-like. Anyway wish us luck! I pray we will all have our names on the success list sooner than later:)

Comments

Rj and Emily said…
Good Luck!

Tell your husband that Pregnant Sex is approx 1000 times better than TTC Sex!

Popular posts from this blog