The Culprit...


I have been frustrated trying to figure out with the doctors why I am not getting pregnant the last 23 months. I almost want to find something so it can be fixed. I have been looking forward to getting the dye test because I was pretty sure that my fallopian tubes were blocked cause nothing else seemed to be out of place. I think the radiologist was surprised when I got teary eyed when he told me everything was perfect and nothing was wrong. I just want to find something to fix it. I guess we are back to the drawing board again. I sat in my car after and just balled. It seems like when ever I feel like I just cannot do this anymore and feel so weak the Lord blessings me with the spirit or shows me someone else who has it worse that I can serve. I really have been letting little comments get to me and I need not to. Mostly it bugs me when I confide in someone what I am going through and they come back with a "I have a friend who went 8 years before getting pregnant, you're fine, don't worry about it". I guess this month has just been hard because I would have been having a baby around this time if I had not miscarried. I just wish I could find the culprit so we could fix it!

Comments

Dirk and Trish said…
No answer seems worse than a defined problem. I'm so sorry! We're on month 23 also and it's "not fun". I hope you can find out what's wrong or that the nothing wrong will quit being a problem.
Katie said…
Oh, Kathy, I know what you mean about the miscarriage thing. I would have been starting my 3rd trimester right about now. I think about it a lot now, especially since I recently found out several of my near and dear friends are pregnant. And I'm happy for them, I really am, I'm just ready for some blessings. It's been a tough few years.

I haven't gone down the testing route yet, but I'm about ready to. I have my yearly physical with my primary care doc in a few weeks, and think I'll be requesting a full thyroid workup.
Queen Mother said…
I think it is much worse to not have a definite answer. I don't really have one, either. It would be so much better to know just so that they can know what treatment plan will work for you!

Hang in there

Popular posts from this blog