This weekend I came to AZ to watch my sister have her first baby! What a miracle! It's weird how much I have forgotten about having a new born...been almost 3 years now. Just straight from heaven! I always feel happy when people get pregnant or have a baby. I wish it didn't remind me how much I want that!! Happy for them, sad for me. It seems like my family is trying to be sensitive....like overly sensitive about the fertility thing when I would actually rather talk about it and be open about what is going on but I like them to ask and not just dance around it. I'm so complicated:) I'm afraid this blog has become my way to vent, sorry but you might hear from me lots.... I thought watching my sister be in labor for 24 hours would help me not be so baby hungry but it was weird during her labor I wanted to feel all of it and go through that because I know every push, pain, is worth it cause look whatcha get...Your own piece of Heaven:)
{my nephew Legend}

Comments

Queen Mother said…
Oh, he's so gorgeous!! Congrats to your sister and to you, Auntie!
Queen Mother said…
Oh, he's so gorgeous!! Congrats to your sister and to you, Auntie!

Popular posts from this blog