Thankful Thursday

What are you thankful for today?

Comments

Jen L said…
General Conference is coming up! YAHOO!
Melisa said…
Today of all days, I couldn't begin to share all the things I'm thankful for. I am so humbled by how mindful He is of us.
Rj and Emily said…
Im SO thankful for our tax return! We are paying off something that were a burden and it feels sooooo good.
Noelle said…
LIFE...see my blog
Jen L said…
Noelle! I looked at that last night. I am so thankful for life too! And your life! Glad you are in my family!!!!
Katie said…
The beautiful weather that finally descended upon Ithaca today. I'm thankful that the Lord knows my needs personally and has answered many of my prayers in the past week. I received so many calls from sisters and friends saying, "I haven't been able to stop thinking about you. Are you okay?"
Hope said…
I'm thankful I didn't have to cook dinner. :D

Popular posts from this blog