Intro for Trish

I went to college with Jill and she linked me here a few months ago, but I haven't posted. I guess I'm in denial about that "i" word.
I am 27 1/2 and have been married just over 6 1/2 years. We have an incredible daughter that turned 3 in January. We ttc for 18 months with her. At first it was just trial and error I guess, but then I started charting. I did just temp and pms symptoms at first, then later cf and cp. I also was using an otc progesterone cream. The month I finally got pg with her I was doubling the progesterone, but I don't know if that was relevant. I had a pretty easy pregnancy and delivery.
Unlike many people, I wanted my kids closer to 3 years apart than 18-24 mos. We started ttc #2 a few months before DD's (dear daughter) 2nd birthday and this month marks 18 months again. I haven't done any testing & haven't done any fertility treatments. Right now I'm looking for an ob/gyn here. There are a few that are highly recommended, but none of them deliver at the hospital that's close by.
I go through ups and downs. Right now is a good month and I'm okay and realize how great it is that I can focus on my daughter so much. I am thankful for many, many things in the way our family is right now. Some times, I get very discouraged and allow myself to focus too much on the fear that it may not happen again.
Disclaimer for the future-when I do get pg, I will probably not announce it here for awhile. We waited with DD and will w/ any other kids, then tell our families first (w/ her it was the day I hit 13 weeks). I've already got it all planned how we will tell our families-now I just hope we get to do that soon.

Comments

Jen L said…
Welcome Trish! Where do you live?
Dirk and Trish said…
We're in CO, originally from OK.

Popular posts from this blog