The VanBennekom's:

I did a post a while ago on my family, I just thought I would include some pictures now. My husband,Kurt, and I have been married 5 years this July. We a beautiful daughter, Lillian, who is quickly approching the 3 1/2 mark. We TTC for just under two years and found out in Oct. we are finally expecting our second child. On Feb. 11 we discover baby's gender.

My husband is in his final semester of Law School. We are in the job hunting phase - yuck! I went to a community college and currently hold an Associates Degree. I taught preschool for about three years. I "retired" to be a SAHM. Some days I miss teaching, but I wouldn't go back unless I financially had to.

Lillian McKenzie:
Pictures taken for her 3rd birthday!


Our Family:



My hot husband and daughter. (Taken at my brother's wedding)


Comments

Mamapierce said…
What a super cute family you have! I love the pictures of your daughter - she is such a doll! :o)
Melisa said…
Awww! Cute! Congrats on being so close to finishing law school! Where do you guys want to end up?
Stephanie said…
I know I already mentioned it on your blog, but I just love those pictures of Lillian!
Hope said…
Melisa, We would like to end up anywhere that is offering a paid legal position at this point.

Michigan is ideal, but looking grim. We were rejected out of Grand Rapids - city of choice. Now our second city of choice is Lansing. But, we are appling all over the country.
Melisa said…
I LOVE Michigan, but jobs are hard to come by here. Good luck job hunting! We still have a few years before we can do that....
Annie said…
What a cute little family! Congrats on the pregnancy!
Noelle said…
So.....boy or girl?

Popular posts from this blog