Wednesday W's

What is one thing you are going to do for you this year?

Comments

Melisa said…
Lose that last 25 pounds, no matter how much gym memberships and class memberships cost. :)
Noelle said…
Amen to that. Lose the "muffin top" that lops over my pants and gets some muscle!
Noelle
Annie said…
Ditto to Melisa and Noelle. Stop putting off losing those last 25 pounds because I might get pregnant this month. 10 months later I find myself in the same spot, not losing the weight and not pregnant!
Melisa said…
Annie! This was totally me! "oh, why lose the weight when I'm just going to get pregnant and gain it all back?" Uh, hello, still not pregnant... At least I lost 45 pounds last year, so I don't beat myself up about that.
Queen Mother said…
I need to eat healthier. Stop it with the french fries (oh how I love salt!)
Melisa said…
I'm in love with salt too. I can say no to chocolate if I need to, but I crave salt a lot. Probably a sign of some vitamin deficiency, huh.

Another thing I'm going to do for me this year is buy Twilight. :) And I want to go to Time Out for Women. Can I pick 3 things???
Jen L said…
OOOOOH! Melisa! I want to come with you!! I've always wanted to go to TOFW!:) Let me know when and where! :)

As far as me, I've decided I'm going to take an hour or so every week to work on my projects/hobbies/learning new things. I have so many projects I want to sew, cakes I want to try and decorate and paintings left unpainted that I am going to finally take time for me!
Annie said…
Melisa-
That is awesome that you lost 45 pounds! Any pointers or tips for those of us that are still trying to lose baby weight 2 1/2 years later.

Popular posts from this blog