Sheesh, I've posted a lot today. If you haven't already, make sure to read the posts below by some of the other authors! Hopefully all of my posts haven't pushed too much on to the next page.

As you can see from the top, we are going private January 24th. I would really like to leave this public, since, like Stephanie said, it would be great to have people stumble upon this blog. But we do share fairly personal things, and I know I would feel more comfortable posting if the average joe couldn't read it. Plus, I'd love to see pictures of your families! Something I definitely feel more comfortable doing on a private blog.

Just to let you know, all current readers are now administrators. This should mean you can add people as authors to the blog without my approval. This also means that you can edit posts other than your own. Common sense, but please don't do it. Just to let you know, I have been adding labels to other author's posts so we can have a quick reference guide on the right. I'd rather not do this, but find it helpful to have topics listed so if there is a post I am looking for, I can quickly find it without going through the entire blog. Feel free to create and add your own labels.

Some people have asked me about this so to answer any questions, please feel free to advertise as much as possible in the next two weeks. Tell all your friends to tell their friends. I know there are more women out there struggling, and hopefully we can find them so we can all be uplifted and strengthened together.

Comments

Melisa said…
That would be fun to have pictures on it!

Popular posts from this blog