Introduction :)

Hi! I'm Allie. Been ttc for about a year. We've been struggling with my doctor refusing to diagnose me because I am young in her eyes (23 in 2 weeks!) and she thinks that because I'm young, I shouldn't be worrying. Using her logic, it would seem that if I am young and have problems ovulating then it would seem to be more of a cause for worry instead of less... So we are in the process of searching for a new obgyn.

I've been married for a little over a year and just celebrated our 3 year dating anniversary :)

We live in Wisconsin, just moved here in February of 08, we thought it was going to just be one year but in the next week we will be at the one year mark and we are no where close to moving back to Michigan (where we're from) since there are no jobs in Michigan any more!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
These are my babies :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
the love of my life & I on our 1 year anniversary trip :)

So that's me in a nutshell.

I love to quilt, crochet, knit. I am a housewife so anything having to do with cooking or baking or organizing, I love. I am also a Christian and I love to talk about my faith.

Comments

Melisa said…
Welcome, welcome! Finding a doctor you can trust is very important! Good luck with the search!
Jen L said…
Hi and welcome!!! Love the pictures of your babies :) Very cute!!! Where in MI are you from?
aLLie said…
I was raised about an hour north of Detroit and 30 minutes South of Flint :P
Stephanie said…
Welcome! How frustrating that your Dr thinks there is an age requirement assigned to fertility issues!
Annie said…
Welcome! What cute pictures!

Popular posts from this blog