The Heller Family

**I have tried and tried now to fix my pictures and they are just not working they way I wanted them to, so I am so sorry!**

First of all, can I just say how beautiful everyone's families are. Such good lookin' couples, and the children - just precious. I'm so happy to put a face to the name!

My husband Sam and I have been married for going on 9 years now. I am a stay at home mom and my husband is a GeoPhysicist. I've already told most of my infertility journey, but for a brief recap: we have secondary infertility. We got pregnant with our first son, Andrew, shortly after our marriage. We then tried for 2 years to have our second son, 1 year of that pretty continuously on fertility drugs or assistance of some kind. We finally got our Matthew in 2004. We then decided to try for our last baby right away, and surprisingly he only took 8 months (but 4 failed assisted cycles.) We have now been trying to have our last baby for almost a year with no luck other than a miscarriage in July 2008. We have had 5 miscarriages total.

Ok well I guess that wasn't exactly brief. =)

Here are me and Sam while we were dating


And our wedding, which was in the Oakland CA temple


Our first son, Andrew. He is almost 8!


Our miracle infertility baby, Matthew. He is 4 now.

(I am sorry to post this baby picture but the tearful look on my husband's face in this photo always gets me. We worked so hard for that baby.)


Matthew now


Our sweet little Nathan.


And finally, me! (With Nathan!)


WOW, sorry for the long post!!

Comments

Stephanie said…
Beautiful family!!!
Annie said…
You have such a cute little family!
Melisa said…
Your princes are adorable!

Popular posts from this blog