thefertilesoul.com

I'm putting in a big plug for this website, since our question this week was on natural remedies. I called about acupuncture yesterday, and you are right Hope. It is expensive. I think I might do the initial consultation though, because that's where she evaluates where your imbalances and problems are, and she then recommends certain dietary changes and herbal remedies for you specifically. She referred me to this website. The therapist I would be going to is one of the certified therapists that follows the fertile soul method. Unfortunately, there are only 30 or so in the country, so there probably aren't ones in all the areas you gals live. I would definitely check out this website though. I've only barely brushed the surface. But it's full of information about acupuncture, following a special diet, using herbs, exercise and breathing exercises, acupuncture, basically ALL natural remedies that you can do. You can definitely spend money if you want. They have materials to buy, herbs and vitamins you can purchase, and a REALLY expensive retreat you can attend. However, it looks to me like there's things that you can try on your own from home.

I'm definitely interested in learning more about this. Like I said, I might go for the initial consultation I mentioned. I'm curious if any of you are familiar with this method, and/or if you have tried any of the treatments.

Comments

Jen L said…
Wow! Thank you so much Stephanie!!!! I will definitely take a look after I finish with exams. Oh and I wanted to tell you! I have a friend (well, they just moved to Detroit area) who does acupuncture. I've had it done before for headaches and LOVED it! He's a member and a D.O. who learned this on the side. He didn't charge me anything and has done fertility treatments on his wife (who subsequently got pregnant). If you are interested, I was thinking a bout asking him if he'd be willing to do a fertility treatment or two on me while I'm in town for a small fee. I'd be willing to ask if he'd be willing to help you out as well if you are interested.
Stephanie said…
That would be great! Are you coming for Christmas? We could go together!

Popular posts from this blog